Our global operations succeed because of our employees. Would you like to join our team?
Chem-Trend operates around the globe with employees worldwide. We are a customer-focused organization with a culture of innovation, responsiveness, and work/life balance. We recognize that it’s our people who make Chem-Trend a leader in the release agent industry so we strive to keep employees happy, motivated and challenged.
What is very important for me that the Chem-Trend company is interested to expand its presence globally and is willing to invest in the emerging markets and personnel. Thanks to the Chem-Trend business model to focus on the customer needs and provide the total solution. For a few years of our business in Russia, we managed to bring the Chem-Trend products brand awareness to the market and establish the long-term relations with customers in all the industry segments. The open and friendly climate inside the company contributes not only to the successful business development, but makes the colleagues from different countries closer and more consolidated in achieving the common goals. We are not just doing a good job — we enjoy its results and make fun when we collect together for trainings and industry meetings.
It is the people that make Chem-Trend stand out. The work climate fosters positive cooperation between colleagues, which motivates me afresh every day. Open communication and true mutual appreciation shapes our daily work.
I have been working as an R&D Chemist for Chem-Trend for five years. My job scope is diverse and the contacts are international. I enjoy my assignments. They offer ample room for my personal development. Chem-Trend actively fosters this development for all its employees. This is why I have recently been offered a managerial position in Operations. I am very positively looking forward to this new challenge and many more years at Chem-Trend.
I like to work for Chem-Trend because I feel that I and my work are truly appreciated.
Chem-Trend is made up of good people who care about each other and their company. With great pay, great benefits, a safe environment, learning/training opportunities and continuous improvement, Chem-Trend also cares about its employees - its family.
When I first interviewed for a job at Chem-Trend, there were two things that really impressed me. First, Chem-Trend ran its business almost exactly how I had learned the best companies operate when I was getting my Business Master’s degree (MBA). Second, and probably most important, I met dozens of people that had worked for Chem-Trend for 10 or more years. There were even people who had worked here for over 20 years and some of them had never worked anywhere else. Since that time, I have learned why: Chem-Trend takes care of its employees and really cares about them.
A successful business that treats its employees well? That's a rare and powerful combination and it's why I am still working here after 14 years.
When I joined Chem-Trend in 2000 after working around 10 years on the shop floor experience in the manufacturing, it was a new challenge to groom myself as techno commercial personnel and I was very successful in terms of my personnel growth. l was given many opportunities to hone my skills and I realized my superiors believed in my abilities.
Chem-Trend has flat organization hence reach from top to bottom is much easier with open culture where we can share and learn mutually. Chem-Trend has a family working atmosphere which helps us to groom ourselves for the new challenges for the future and also opportunity to work with such a strong mix of people from different industry backgrounds. Every day is a new learning experience for me.
This openness and trust motivated me the maximum and various training programmes helped me to develop myself. Chem-Trend provides flexible working environment where staff are accountable for managing their time to ensure the best outcome for the customer whilst maintaining true work/life balance and family first culture.
I have shared some excellent moments with my colleagues - both at work and away from work. I have always enjoyed the teamwork, understanding and friendly nature of my colleagues and superiors - both in India and abroad.
I have grown immensely, both personally and professionally since joining the group and would like to see this interesting journey continue long into the future!
Chem-Trend is a unique company to work for. The corporate culture and working environment are the major differences from other companies that I used to work with or heard of. Everybody seems to have a strong sense of entrepreneurship and ownership of Chem-Trend business. It makes our working environment more exciting and more challenging. Therefore, any success within Chem-Trend would be more than just monetary benefit but also a self-fulfillment to me.
- Chem-Trend constantly gives me the opportunity to develop my potential and learn. Being a global company this translates into opportunities to interact with other cultures and people, something of great value to me.
- Chem-Trend has always set very high standards for work ethics, safety, quality, and customer service. Our employees feel being part of a winning team, and not just having a job to perform. This generates an environment where the "can-do" attitude prevails, together with a very healthy work environment. Also, The Guiding Principles implemented by Freudenberg assures that such positive aspects of our daily work can continue.
- Chem-Trend is a company that truly appreciates values and other elements of cultural diversity. This is clearly demonstrated by the number of local nationals in key positions at all international business units.
- Chem-Trend is considered a valued member of the communities and develops several social initiatives to support this impression.
I enjoy working with Chem-Trend, nearly 25 years. We have a corporate culture with family style. I am proud to work for Chem-Trend; we have the best of Freudenberg training. The employee development available gives one the opportunity to continually support the mission and goals of our company. Our company provides many opportunities, whether developing our careers or our personal family life. With the Scholarship Program, the Tanner Youth Exchange or our Community Garden, Chem-Trend is the place to be.
I believe that nobody works for so long in the same company unless it is a very special place. Chem-Trend is this place for me. I feel deeply proud of being part of an engaged team whose values and principles I am pleased to be committed to. Also I am very pleased to know that our company, besides the focus on safety, environment, and employees, among others, that there is a preoccupation in Social Projects. In Brazil we have an important project that helps a shelter called "Children's House". This institution attends to children, young adults and the community. It is very gratifying to help those who need; Chem-Trend helps us be involved with the community and enables us to contribute for a better future.
Why I am proud to work for Chem-Trend:
- We are the best in the market, no doubt the market leader in terms of sales and market share, but also I strongly believe we are the best in other ways for example, we have the best people, the best products, and offer the best overall value for our customers.
- I also enjoy the fact that there are always new challenges when working for CT. It can be in the form of career opportunity but also the fact that we are so customer oriented means that we're constantly finding new ways to meet ever changing customer needs. It's never boring in CT!
- I enjoy the feeling of purpose in my role - I'm working as part of a team that is helping our customers to produce more, high quality products, using fewer materials - that's got to be good for sustainability of our customers businesses and resources in general. In addition we get to work with customers in areas of leading edge innovation (new parts, materials, processes, etc.) - this is an exciting part of the job for me.
- Certainly the long-term orientation and the focus on high standards in the area of HS&E are also good. It's good to be working for an organization that has a real long-term commitment to its markets, customers and employees.
- The training and development opportunities offered nowadays are really great. I have personally gained a huge amount from the LEAP program and other company development programs.
- Finally the people make CT the great company it is. Despite the fact that the company has grown a lot since I joined, there is still a "family feel" about the organization. We know each other by first names and are not just a number in some huge machine. There are some truly world class people and teams inside CT that are a real pleasure to work with.