Chem-Trend Release Agents Help to Produce the Best Tires on and off the Road
The process of tire curing/vulcanization brings specific challenges that, unless overcome, can lead to defective finished tires and/or reduced production efficiency. Challenges such as:
- Ensuring the tire curing bladder locates centrally within the uncured (green) tire during the critical shaping process at the beginning of the cure cycle, to ensure good tire uniformity.
- Evacuating any air that becomes trapped between the tire inner liner and the bladder during the shaping process to eliminate the risk of trapped-air defects.
- Optimizing air-bleed between the outside of the tire and the mold to ensure optimum rubber flow, which ensures sharp sidewall lettering and clean edges to tread blocks to provide optimum tire appearance and reduce “lightness” defects.
- Releasing tires that have complicated tread patterns and sticky tread compounds, such as the new generation of winter tires.
- Reducing the build-up of mold fouling on tire molds.
- Optimizing cured tire appearance to help achieve maximum market acceptance of your brand – especially in the highly competitive world of ultra-high performance tires.
- Reducing curing-related tire defect levels.
- Minimizing curing press downtime.
As the leading supplier of release agents to the global tire industry Chem-Trend understands these challenges and is constantly working to develop innovative solutions to help our customers efficiently produce high quality tires. We have a team of chemists working in a dedicated and specifically equipped laboratory to create solutions to these challenges. Dedicated direct sales teams located around the world interface with our customer base. Several members of these teams have previously worked in tire manufacturing, which means there is a global pool of application knowledge for our customers and our development chemists to tap into. In some regions, highly qualified agents and distributors support the regional team of direct sales people to ensure that we can provide the tire industry with legendary customer service around the world and around the clock.
Chem-Trend provides the tire industry with the most extensive range of release agents available for the curing/vulcanization process available. We often work in partnership with customers to develop an optimized product for their particular tire manufacturing process. If you do not see a solution that meets your particular needs mentioned below then please contact us so we may review your requirements together and work to identify a solution. Chem-Trend is your partner in the curing of high quality tires.