Outside Tire Paints
Outside tire paints are applied to the outside of each tire, prior to vulcanization, to provide improved air-bleed and rubber flow, as well as to enhance the finished tire appearance.
Chem-Trend supplies a wide range of water-based outside tire paints that have each been specifically formulated to provide industry leading performance in the areas of:
- Good film forming characteristics on the tire surface permitting lower coat-weights.
- Reduced mold fouling characteristics.
- Quick dry times.
- Minimal transfer from the treated tires to operator’s hands and clothing.
- Optimum finished tire appearance.
- Minimal impact on rubber-to-rubber adhesion.
Application to the outside of the tire is usually conducted with the use of various automated or hand-held spray methods. For some specific applications they may be applied by brush or by wiping with a sponge.
To learn more about advancements for tire manufacturing that Chem-Trend has developed visit the appropriate pages below, or contact us directly to see how we can help you increase your efficiency.