Innovative Solutions for Today’s Aerospace Manufacturing Challenges.
Chem-Trend is at the forefront of molding and casting technology, developing products that provide consistent, dependable results in critical manufacturing situations. It seems natural that these products would be ideally suited for the aerospace industry.
We support the Aerospace industry through the following brands:
- Chem-Trend® brand products are used for the die casting of metal alloys, molding of polyurethane and in the tire curing and vulcanization process for manufacturing things such as:
- Engine components and various aerospace hardware
- Aircraft seating
- Aircraft tires
- Mono-Coat® brand products are used in rubber molding for a variety of aerospace products such as:
- Hoses, gaskets O-rings and seals
- Zyvax® brand products are used in composites manufacturing for items such as:
- Structural framework, surface and interior panels
- Luggage bins, ducting and many other aerospace composites applications
Our experience with the development of water-based products adds great value to the aerospace composites industry as manufacturers in this sector are more often looking for ways to reduce their impact on the environment. Chem-Trend produces leading technologies in regards to water-based release systems for composites manufacturing, helping producers enhance their sustainability positions while still remaining focused on part quality, scrap reduction and their bottom line.
These are just a few examples of the many different products that our release agents and related molding process aids are used to help produce within the aerospace industry. To learn more about how our products can benefit you contact us to talk with one of our experts.