Molding and Casting Aids to Help Move Transportation Forward.
Our complete portfolio of products offers the type of quality and reliability required by the types of 24/7 manufacturers that produce autos, motorcycles, motorbikes and their sub-components. Chem-Trend products help support the global transportation industry by aiding manufacturers to produce higher quality components more efficiently.
We support the automotive and general transportation industry through the following brands:
- Chem-Trend® brand products are used for the die casting of metal alloys, molding of polyurethane and tire curing and vulcanization for things such as:
- Seat cushions, steering wheels, door panels
- Engine filters
- OEM and replacement tires
- Engine, transmission and structural components
- Our Chemlease® and Zyvax® brand products are used in composites manufacturing for the manufacturing of things such as:
- Advanced composites structural framework and surface panels
- Lusin® brand products are used by thermoplastics processors for the manufacturing of things like:
- Headlight and taillight lens covers
- Interior components such as door panels and dashboards
- Mono-Coat® brand products are used in rubber molding, rotational molding and friction product manufacturing for the production of items such as:
- Seals, gaskets, diaphragms, air springs and hoses
- Metal-to-rubber bonding applications found in many NVH critical components
- Reservoir tanks used in engine compartments
- Brake discs, pads and transmission clutch plates
These are just a few examples of the many different products that our release agents, die lubricants, tire paints and related molding curing and casting process aids are used to help produce. To learn more about how our products can benefit your work within the automotive and broader transportation industry contact us to talk with one of our experts.