Today's Energy Needs Are Supported by Chem-Trend Products.
Our family of release systems and die lubricants delivers innovative solutions in the manufacture of products for wind and solar energy, oil and gas production and electrical power distribution.
We support the energy industry through the following brands:
- Chem-Trend® products used for the die casting of metal alloys for things such as:
- Valves for oil and gas distribution
- Chemlease® products used in the manufacturing of composites for the creation of items such as:
- Blades, nacelles and towers for wind turbines
Composites manufacturers in the wind energy sector are often looking for ways to reduce their impact on the environment. Our experience with the development of water-based products adds great value to those manufacturers. Chem-Trend has developed and produces leading technologies in regards to water-based release systems for composites manufacturing, helping producers with part quality, scrap reduction and their bottom line while enhancing their sustainability position.
- Mono-Coat® products are used in the molding of rubber and the production of rotationally molded parts such as:
- Electrical insulators for industrial transformers
- Flotation buoys for oil risers
These are just a few examples of how we support the energy industry. To learn more about how our products can benefit your work in the energy sector contact us and speak with one of our experts.