Medical Equipment Manufacturers Benefit from Using Chem-Trend Products.
Chem-Trend’s release agents and release systems offer trustworthy solutions for the manufacture of medical devices and hospital equipment.
We support the medical equipment industry through the following brands:
- Lusin® products used in thermoplastic processing for the creation of items such as:
- Syringes, medicine cups and other plastic containers
- Hospital equipment such as beds, tables and furniture
- Mono-Coat® products are used in the molding of rubber for items such as:
- Vial stoppers
- Gaskets and seals
- Endoscopes and other medical devices
Chem-Trend’s high standards for manufacturing quality are of great value to companies producing products for use in the medical industry. For these producers, working with companies that can receive a Certificate of Compliance to the USP Class VI panel of tests is critical. Chem-Trend has been able to do this along with developing leading technologies that help producers of medical products produce efficiently while also improving quality and reducing scrap.
These are just a few examples of products produced for the medical equipment industry utilizing Chem-Trend’s innovative technologies. Contact us to speak with one of our experts to learn more about how our products can benefit your process and end products.