Chem-Trend’s Lusin® Products Increase Efficiency in the Packaging Industry.
Chem-Trend products meet the stringent quality, environmental and process efficiency requirements of today’s competitive packaging market.
We support the packaging industry through the Lusin® brand:
- Lusin® products used in thermoplastic processing for the creation of packaging items such as:
- Caps and closures for the beverage industry
- Pouches and barrier films for food containers
- Rigid food containers and PET preforms
- Cosmetic cases
- Consumer goods containers (detergent, dishwashing soap, hand lotion, etc.)
Chem-Trend’s high standards for manufacturing quality are of great value to companies producing products for use in the packaging industry. For these producers, working with companies that can have NSF registered products is a must. Chem-Trend has been able to do this while also developing leading technologies that help producers of packaging products improve quality, reduce scrap and produce more efficiently.
These are just a few examples of products produced for the packaging industry utilizing Lusin®’s innovative technical solutions. Contact us to speak with one of our experts to learn more about how our Lusin® products can improve your thermoplastic processing and reduce processing costs.