Chem-Trend Helps Sporting Goods Industry Manufacturers Get Ahead of the Game.
Chem-Trend products help sporting goods manufacturers improve the quality and appearance of their products while also increasing efficiency, reducing scrap and lowering overall costs of production.
We support the sporting goods industry with the following brands:
- Chem-Trend® products used for the die casting of metal alloys, the molding of polyurethane and for tire curing/vulcanization for things such as:
- Seats, engine and transmission components for ATV, snowmobile and other recreational vehicles
- Ski boot inserts
- Rollerblade wheels
- Bicycle and ATV tires
- Chemlease® products used in the manufacturing of composites for the creation of items such as:
- Hockey sticks
- Tennis, squash and badminton racquets
- Fishing rods
- Lusin® products used in thermoplastic processing for the creation of items such as:
- Ski boots
- ATV body panels
- Mono-Coat® products are used in the molding of rubber parts such as:
- Gaskets, seals and hoses for ATV, snowmobile and other recreational vehicles
- Golf ball cores
These are just a few examples of products produced in the sporting goods industry utilizing innovative technical solutions from Chem-Trend. Contact us to speak with one of our experts to learn more about how our products can improve the production of your products.