What should I do if raw (un-catalyzed) resin or gel coat over-spray gets on the mold?

Gel Coat Over-Spray: Gel coat over-spray has been catalyzed. Even if the film over-sprayed on the mold is thin, it will eventually get hard. If the over-spray has not cured it can usually be wiped off with a cloth dampened with a high quality mold cleaner and then followed by a re-application of mold release. If the over-spray has cured, and the mold has release agent on it, it can sometimes be wiped off with a cloth saturated with a high quality mold cleaner and then followed with a re-application of the release. Or, simply let it totally cure and just peel it off the mold surface. If the mold surface has no release on it and the over-spray cures, in most cases it must be compounded off.

Raw or un-catalyzed resin: Dampen a cloth with a high quality mold cleaner and wipe the raw resin off the mold surface. Use as little mold cleaner as possible and as little pressure in removal as possible to avoid removing an excessive amount of release from the mold. However, you must ensure that you totally remove the un-catalyzed resin from the mold surface; since a thin uncured film of resin could lead to problems on the next de-molding. Having removed all of the uncured resin from the mold surface, reapply mold release and continue processing.